The Nauset High School Music Boosters is an organization formed to assist music students and directors in reaching their musical goals. The groups is organized from dedicated parents and community members who wish to enable our students to do a great many things. Through their efforts, and with the help of other music parents and community members, this organization does much to facilitate the Nauset High School Music Department to travel to venues throughout the world. They also are assisting our Nauset students through financial aid and scholarships (both to graduating seniors and present music students to continue their music studies beyond the classroom walls). In the recent past, this organization has assisted in our travels to New York City, Montreal and our Ireland Performance tour of 2016.
NEW! The Nauset Music Boosters is offering enhancement scholarships to Nauset High School Music students who are in "good standing" (active members of a performance ensemble at NRHS). These scholarship or financial assistance grants may be used for private lessons, summer studies in music and more. Applications may be found here.
FUND RAISING CAMPAIGNS for the 2017-2018 Academic Year:
- Sheet Sale (Vocal Music Students) (September, 2017)
- Taste for Music (November, 2017)
- Fall Fruit Sale (November, 2017)
- Winter Festival (December, 2017)
- Mattress Sale (March, 2018)
Present 2017-2018 Nauset Music Boosters Officers:
- President - Angie VanRyswood
- Vice President - Jen Fleming
- Treasurer - Jo Marie Pollock
- Secretary - Sarah Mumford
- Members at Large - Tiffany Nicely-Holleck, Lee Rice
Nauset Music Booster Club, Inc. - PO Box 2528 – Orleans, MA 02653